A lot of homeowners struggle to find the perfect green for their property. This is because going natural means welcoming the regular upkeep and monthly expenses that come with real grass. Going synthetic, on the other hand, entails careful research of the product and installer to ensure quality lawn installation. Bid your stress goodbye when you make the switch to premium synthetic grass in Dallas!
The Artificial Grass Advantage
Are you looking for:
- a unique décor for your home’s interior?
- safe play surface for kids?
- clean, hassle-free petscape for your pooch?
If you answered YES to these questions, then the best artificial grass for dogs is for you! Synthetic turf is an environmentally-friendly solution to all your lawn woes and needs, without all the hassle that comes with natural grass upkeep. It will not only beautify your surroundings but will also make a conducive play area for kids, guests, and pets!
Why choose synthetic grass over natural grass?
- Less hassle. You do not have to worry about mowing, watering, fertilizing, pesticides, and aeration. With synthetic grass, you only need to brush the surface occasionally to keep it clean and looking vibrant.
- Durable surface. For commercial property owners, the typical problem is keeping the surroundings neat and aesthetically-appealing while the business operates 24/7. The good news is that premium synthetic grass in Dallas is specially designed to withstand high volume of foot traffic. In fact, artificial grass for sports venues can handle around 3,000 hours of heavy sports per year, unlike natural grass which can only handle around 680 to 816 hours of heavy sports.
- More savings. Synthetic grass will give you more financial savings as you do not need to spend on water, fertilizer, and pesticides.
- Environment-friendly. Do you care for the environment? Save water and avoid pesticides. Synthetic grass does not need any of those!
- Increased ROI. With artificial turf in Dallas, you can expect a return on investment for only around three to four years. This is way shorter period to profit from your investment as compared with natural grass which has higher maintenance cost and fewer revenue generating activities.
- Synthetic grass is allergen-free. No need to worry about your pets or kids from getting allergy attack even in springtime! Artificial turf in Dallas is also non-toxic and has soft edges. Now you can rest assured that your loved ones are safe all year round when you go synthetic.
- UV-resistant. Artificial grass is UV stabilized. This means it is protected from the rays of the sun, unlike natural grass which die easily when exposed to too much heat.
Once you’ve made the decision to switch to synthetic grass, the next step is to choose the turf type carefully. Artificial turf varies depending on the material used:
- Nylon – Artificial turf made of nylon, a strong type of plastic fiber, is better protected against the elements, as compared with polypropylene grass.
- Polyethylene – This has a natural texture and is soft to touch like real grass.
- Polypropylene – This is the cheapest option and is best used for small spots
Don’t make second guesses! Choose premium synthetic grass in Dallas to ensure maximum benefits for your property!